As a part of Momentum’s continuous quality improvement process, we regularly conduct external evaluations to assess impact, find opportunities for improvement, and celebrate areas where programs are doing well. In 2016 Momentum’s Train the Trainer* underwent an independent evaluation and we are pleased to share the findings with you – a few of which are captured below! Read the full brief online.
- Significant program reach: Since 2009, over 10,000 participants have received money management education through facilitators trained by Momentum’s Train the Trainer program.
- The 2-day in-person training receives high marks: 85% of participants feeling well-equipped to address foundational financial literacy with their clients
- Momentum viewed as highly supportive: good
Opportunities and Recommendations
- Beginning in January 2017, the program will be offered at a lower fee of $175 per trained facilitator
- Simplify the license agreement by incorporating more plain language and flexibility into the existing agreement
- Explore adding an online component to further opportunities to participate in the training
We are excited about the future of the Train the Trainer program and sincerely thank everyone who has contributed to its growth and vitality! For more information, please take a look at the TTF Evaluation Brief.
*Momentum’s Train the Trainer empowers non-profit organizations to integrate foundational financial literacy into their programming using Momentum’s Financial Literacy Curriculum.