Momentum is partnering with Launch Calgary to share the stories, successes, failures and lessons learned from some of our city’s leading entrepreneurs. Our hope is that these stories can provide inspiration to the entrepreneurs that we are connected to as well as inspire our wider community to support local businesses and build a stronger Calgary. We hope you enjoy the stories in this series.
Learning from Local Entrepreneurs: PANDAHAUS pt 2
- Calgarians risk losing out on thousands in benefits by not filing their taxes
- Building Financial Resilience for People with Mental Health or Addiction Challenges
- Three things worth celebrating in the 2018 Alberta Budget
- RRSP or TFSA?
- Our New Strategic Direction
- New data from @policy_school shows economic downturn in #Alberta impacted single people more than families… https://t.co/WGRPRnEgPB 12:26:08 PM April 20, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy National Volunteer Week! #thankyou to the many amazing individuals who contribute their time and talent to th… https://t.co/fEJVaKKS5m 06:39:08 PM April 19, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ajcan36 We’re happy that building your financial literacy skills have created positive ripples in other areas! Tha… https://t.co/gipr2aOSmM 06:34:05 PM April 19, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to ajcan36 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ajcan36: With @povertytalks @VibrantCalgary and @momentumcalgary In the past, @calgarydropin @mustardseedyyc Why? Because I wanted to… 06:32:39 PM April 19, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Owen Hart Homeowners participant Vesal has received his cheque for a downpayment on his new home. Congratulations V… https://t.co/rtq0gUnyas 04:27:00 PM April 18, 2018 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite